Thursday, August 11, 2011

My bags are packed

Today, I have discovered that the auto response to " I am packing my bags" is "Where are you going?"

I am, in fact, not going anywhere...yet.  But I will be living out of a suitcase for the next 2 months so I figured it would be better to do this before the night before the movers arrive.  I packed a lot of neutral clothes so that no one will notice that i am wearing the same clothes over and over.  I've heard that people do not notice what other people wear though so I guess that will be to my personal advantage :)  I also packed clothes for the entire spectrum of weather that I will see between here, TX and DK.. shorts, jeans, rain coat, jacket, tanktops, sweaters....and of course,  gym clothes (not sure what weather gym clothes are useful in but I've got 'em)

I can now check that off my list of moving 'things to do'!

No comments:

Post a Comment